“perfect in Rotterdam”

Hostel Room Rotterdam
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Thats a good hostel
The greeting is perfect with lot of smile
It's a good very good hostel
All the customer is cool
I will be back but with my little brother
The happy hours is really nice a larger beer for 3€ or shoot 1,5€ it's perfect
You can eating lot of Dutch food
thanks for all

Room Tip: ART room is perfect
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jean-patrick L

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here, the hostel is really nice. There's a great living room, with the best atmosphere. The staff are always with a smile and very helpful. Don't miss the walking tour with Gonçalo. it helps you to understand the history and how to take the best of the city! I really recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stayed in this hostel on the weekend, a group of 8 friends (4 couples). We stayed in the 'Dutch Delight' room and it was lovely. By far the cleanest, warmest, friendliest hostel I have every stayed in. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone - not just travellers on a budget, actually a really nice place to stay! The staff were friendly and helpful, and the bar area is great.

Room Tip: Dutch delight is an eight bed dorm, perfect for a group of eight friends.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is the most beautiful city I've ever been in. The best wishes for this hostel. It's just incredible. Location is fine, cleanliness is on top and great people i've meet... If I ever come back to Rotterdam I know where I will sleep!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, good bar and food. Around 20 minutes walk from the train station and really easy to find.
Themes rooms are a good idea, but we weren't in love with the container/ship room, complete with rickety bunk beds.
Would stay again though, good atmosphere

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This hostel is really nice. My friends and I booked a night here and we had a good stay here. The facilities are quite good. The beds are really comfortable and the showers are cleaned. The personal is very kind. There is a bar downstairs where you can have cheap drinks. The worst point of the hostel is the breakfast, the coffee and juice that they had it is not good, but for the rest I recommend this hostel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The hostel was very clean, staff were friendly and my bed was comfortable. It's a big building and the rooms are spread out so there isn't any noise during the night and I was able to get a good sleep. One of the staff members gave us a free tour of the city which was a great way to meet the other people staying there. Staff strove to make everyone feel welcome, especially those who were travelling alone. We even got free ice-cream. And they charged my ipod

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends