Very central, yet on nice quiet waterway. Very friendly and helpful staff, bartender was lovely. Nice deck near the bar and I wish I had had the time to try one of the picnicboats - they looked great, you need to book a couple of days in advance. Why not 'Excellent'
- need to be clear about kind of room - there is a lot of variation, no problem with mine (plumbing a but noisy), but size and position, privacy, vary
- room wifi is rather expensive on cable at E7.50 per day (though the bar wifi is free and worked)
- if you need a taxi, order it *well* in advance if time is an issue - I nearly missed my train, though took reception advice and bookine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Have a taste of real Rotterdam by staying on the floating h2otel in the sparkling heart of the city. The H2Otel has 49 rooms in different styles,a bar-brasserie with a terrace and a landing jetty,a conference and art exhibit room as well as lounge boats offer catered boat trips in the inner harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H2OTEL Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.