“Ramen fest! <3”
Review of Takumi Dusseldorf

Takumi Dusseldorf
Ranked #143 of 1,248 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Came here with a diverse group of Asians I had recently met who recommended this place (always a good place to start when eating Asian food) and I was not disappointed! Delicious ramen, good portions and fast service. Loved the addition of the softboiled egg. Already looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed eating at Takumi. The ramen is really nice and there are interesting dishes. I loved their tonkotsu ramen the most and also tried their seafood special of the month. That one was okay, but I missed more diversity in the dish and the broth didn't have much taste. But I love to come back and try more of their dishes.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Great place to grab a bowl of ramen, prices vary between €10 to €15,- depening which bowl you choose.
Around 18 different kind of flavours and a few sides to choose from and desserts.
A bowl is more then enough for the average person to fill you up.
I would call myself a big eater and a bowl of ramen was satisfying for me.

So if your around and want a healthy tastefull meal?
Grab yourself a bowl of ramen!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had some recommendation for this place, and decided to go to Rotterdam to try it.
We had two bowls of ramen, they were not bad, but the broth was a bit lacking in flavour. And the noodles quality was really really low. They make all the difference.
The krokets were not bad, although japanese ones are made with pumpkin.
We might give it a second chance to try the tonkatsu curry

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I ate here two times and enjoyed it very much. Had the Teriyaki Don with extra chicken and takoyaki, great.