1,422 results
All reviewspark hotelolder parttower roomnice hotelsingle roomdefinitely stay here againbusiness tripbars and restaurantsdowntown rotterdammetro stopan upgradebed was very comfortablenice roomcentral locationnice viewcentrewitte
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I spent 4 nights here in November for work. The setting of the hotel is perfect, you feel you are in a high end luxury establishment. The food, staff and service cannot be improved, keep doing what you're doing.

The room was large, and had all the facilities you could ever need and extended the feeling of luxury with large comfortable beds and stunning views of the Rotterdam skyline.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Andrew G,

Thank you ever so much for your king and loving words. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that your overall experience exceeded your expectations.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I recently returned from a 2 day/1 night stay at the Bilderberg ParkHotel; first impressions were really good, the lobby design and feel is great, the reception staff are professional and efficient although they could smile a bit more or at least act as if they are happy.
The rooms are lovely and beds are incredibly comfortable.
It is such a shame that the service at breakfast was dreadful - breakfast runs until 10am on weekdays - I got there at 9:30 only to find tables with no cutlery.
The cooked buffet was not good at all - rubbery scrambled eggs, burnt bacon and no brown sauce!! All this from the same kitchen that has been inspired by a Michelin star chef!!
Having asked 3 times for a knife and fork without any success I went found my own in a draw. Once I had eaten the rubbery eggs and burnt bacon which by now was cold I decided to have a croissant only to notice the basket was empty - I asked if they had any more, again I did not enjoy the courtesy of a response so had to chase up again - this time I was told that they would have to cook some more and I was made to feel like I was really putting them out..it is still only 9:45am and breakfast runs till 10am!!
They did supply some fresh croissant's but then myself and my colleagues were told to hurry up and leave so they can set the tables for lunch - the breakfast manager then started to clear our table....
In my opinion if you are paying the price for a room and breakfast you should be able to eat it in a comfortable and relaxed manor.

Dear MickeyMontyMoo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It saddens me to read that your expectations didn't meet with your experience. I want to thank you for your feedback regarding the breakfast and the service during breakfast. Unfortunately you had to experience this as our guest.

Your feedback has been discussed with the designated departments and will be taken into account.

Please feel free to contact me directly so we can hopefully agree on a way to get a revanche and show you that a stay in our hotel is normally very enjoyable and delightful.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Bad experience in this hotel where I stayed 2 nights.
Room 3212 is big, there is classical large radiator in the room but it is not working. The heating comes from a small device which is looks more like an air conditioning device.
The hostess was kind enough to fix it the first night when I checked in. The room took a while to warm up.
Second night : bis repetita. This is wrong ! I can read that other customers faced the same issue.
When I asked for a discount, the management was kind enough to offer one night of parking.
Breakfast is okay.
If you have a heavy suitcase, you would still have to carry it for a few stairs as there is no elevator.
The restaurant 'the park' is good but rather expensive.

Dear jean v,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It saddens me to read that your expectations didn't meet with your experience. I want to thank you for your feedback regarding the room temperature and your overall experience. It saddens me that you had to experience this as our guest.

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

The hotel staff were really friendly, particularly with our daughter (2 years). We were made to feel really welcome. The location of the hotel was great. We didn't need to use the trams or metro and were able to walk everyone. We had a couple of annoyances though. Firstly there are no tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms in the Park section of the hotel. Secondly we kept finding mosquitoes in our room and I kept getting bitten. This was unusual for October.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ortopead,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It gives me great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I find it unpleasant to read that you had suffered from mosquitoes. I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the coffee and tea facilities in the room and regarding the mosquitoes.
It has been disgussed with the designated departments.

General manger

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Ok location in Rotterdam. Fairly small rooms, and quite old fashioned in style. The bed is ok. There is some noise due to street traffic, but acceptable. Ok parking possibilities.
But All in All an ok hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
BilderbergParkhotel, General Manager at Bilderberg Parkhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Claus H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in the form of a review. It gives me joy to read that you enjoyed your stay at Bilderberg Parkhotel.
We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.