“One of the best dining experiences we have had in the Netherlands!”
Review of Little V

Little V
Ranked #9 of 1,122 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have now been to Little V in both the Hague and Rotterdam at least 8 times, and every time we leave very satisfied.

In general we find that most restaurants in the Netherlands are overpriced for what you get and deliver a very average meal with substandard service. Little v is the exception in this case, and for 28 Euros per person you can get a 3 course surprise menu and will walk away being blown away by the amazing flavours and having had a wonderful evening.

We highly recommend the surprise menu and have never been disappointed. Booking on most nights is essential for groups larger than 2 people.

The selection of homemade ice teas are also worth a try.

We find that the Rotterdam branch is slightly better than the Hague branch.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant offers good quality and full of flavour food at a reasonable price.
The cost per person is around 16 euros on average for a plate. Despite the quality is good I believe that the quantity of the plates does not match the price.

The cocktails offered are varied however a little bit too expensive (8€) each
The atmosphere is really really nice, nice to go for meals with friends they offer surprise meals where you get to taste a but of every plate. The place is clean, decoration is very suited to the culture of the food and I would definitely come back to eat :)

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Was here with some Vietnamese friends for dinner during our visit in Rotterdam. They were shocked with the foods. I had my smallest bowl of Pho Noodle here. However the atmosphere is alright if you sit outside. Inside is too noisy and strong of smell from the kitchen. Price is reasonable.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I personally love the food here, but I am sure it has been adapted a bit to fit western tastebuds. I love eating the 'buns': they give you good value for your money. Furthermore, I can highly recommend trying some freshly made ice-tea like drinks, they are super jummy!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I love Little V and go there every now and then. Super nice asian food, lively and open until late, it makes for a great restaurant. Sometimes is a bit noisy, which is a natural consequence of being lively, but overall it's a fantastic place I recommend to everyone. They also have very nice cocktails.