“New style” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant Huson

Restaurant Huson
Reserve with
Restaurant Huson is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 990 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$6 - US$38
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Varsovie
“New style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

was invited to this restaurant by my clients, whether it semblerai restaurant branch fashion. this is the new kitchen, with emulsions, Deeper dishes, but tasty, must book in advance as it is always full .. I'm like, it reminds me a little restaurant in Berlin 44

Visited February 2014

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“high quality, high price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Enjoy our dinner, and very nice quality. But I felt it was little bit expensive.
There is many kinds of wine.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank syk-TV
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Star-level food for a normal price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

I went for a dinner with business friends. Because the first to arrive waited outside for the rest, we all ha our first drink on the terrace. Without having to ask, the staff served our amuses also outside. There was no hurry to get us inside; we really felt it was about us, not about them. As always, the food was very good. The staff was friendly, in for a chat, but not too much. Huson is always one of the five restaurants I would mention when people ask for dining suggestions in Rotterdam. I find the value for money excellent at this place.

• Visited August 2013
“Amazing period.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Came with my sister and it was great. The service, food, atmosphere where all great. Really can't complain, they did everything perfect.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank luisjavierhd
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Delicious food should but the waitress was not at her best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

The kitchen is a fusion between Japanese and European styles and the chef and his staff are really mastering their art. Great tastes, nice presentation, well portioned dishes were a feast to savour. The waitress seemed not really to enjoy her job, or she just didn't have her best day. Unsolicited she poured still water in my glass, and some time after my remark that I preferred sparkling water she made the same mistake. Wine was poured by the glass (it seemed, I didn't have to pay the check) and no explanation was given about the origin. As a group we all had the same dishes, which gave us a nice idea of what they have to offer.
In the bathroom real towels are available, and to my surprise I noticed that none of the 4-5 men that preceded me (and did not belong to my group) had used one. Rotterdam is a city of laborers, but this is a high-end restaurant and I would have expected better hygienic standards of these guests.

• Visited July 2013