This is the most comfortable, amazing hotel ever! It is clean, modern and the staff are friendly and helpful!
It is easy to find and reach, especially by public transportation.
The staff welcomes you already at the check in, they are very friendly, fast and helpful!
I had a wonderful corner room, they are extremely spacious! The bathroom is a dream come true! The bathtub can easily and comfortably fit 2, directly across there is a huge shower with a rain spout from the ceiling and a "normal" function. The rooms are so quite, it is unbelievable! The room is equipped with the most modern "fun stuff". There are so many outlets which is perfect nowadays with all the technology you have. The workspace is fantastic and very comfortable. I love the idea of having a night light in the bathroom, it is so convenient.
The fitness room is small but modern with everything you need!
The executive lounge is the best! The staff are incredible. It is worth every cent! They have probably around 40 magazines you can choose from, many also in English. There are a lot of interesting books. I must admit, I get stuck in there! They have the coolest tea machine ever, I couldn't even find it on the Internet yet with, let me guess, 9-12 different sorts of tea. Of course they have a great coffee machine and plenty of cold drinks to choose from. They are one of the only Hilton's that always have snacks. The quality is high! They often have seafood or sushi in the evenings, including many different cheeses with fresh figs, walnuts and raw ham with melon, vegetable sticks and the friendly staff come around to bring specials, or serve you. The sitting areas are very comfortable. They have a huge table with outlets as well which is what you need nowadays. They have 2 computers, one of them an apple and a printer if you need it. It is worth paying for this lounge!!!
The breakfast is ok. The lady making the omlets is such a friendly happy lady, she just makes your day! The others are very helpful and do what they can to make your breakfast perfect.
In the public areas there is free wifi and the seating arrangements in the lobby make you feel at home.
I highly recommend this hotel, even if you are planning to visit The Hague, you can catch the public transportation around 50m from the hotel, they run every 20min and it costs 3€.
Hopefully more hotels try to be like the Hilton Rotterdam!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Europe's largest harbor city from the renewed Hilton Rotterdam hotel. This centrally located Netherlands hotel was completely renovated in 2013 and features the latest in technology and style. The modern guest rooms subtly blend the local aesthetic with quality design. Visit nearby Rotterdam attractions and take a boat trip up the Maas River or see the city from the Euromast Tower. Ideally located in the heart of the city on Coolsingel, this hotel is within walking distance of Rotterdam's central railway station. Just minutes away are the main shopping street de Lijnbaan, exclusive boutiques at the Kruiskade, De Doelen concert hall, and Luxor Theatre. Rotterdam The Hague Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Stadshal Bar & Restaurant serves modern European cuisine in an urban and contemporary atmosphere. Visit Stadshal Bar for a cocktail or meet with friends or business associates in the Lobby Lounge for a quality coffee. De-stress with a work out in the 24/7 fitness room. As an additional service to its Guests, the hotel offers complimentary WiFi in all public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International