This hotel is very nice, located close to some good dining and shopping. The hotel is very clean, the staff was all very friendly and helpful. Check in and out was without a problem.The room I had put a bottle of water in the minibar and moved a bottle that was already there, at checkout the staff member checking me out asked if I used the minibar as he was seeing an item removed. I explained what I had done and he removed the charge, no problem. I had room 518, facing Weena street I believe, with a roundabout. I didn't notice the street noise, I was able to sleep fine. My room was completely clean. No problem with the bed, pillows or any part of the room.
The bathroom was clean also. The tub/shower had a glass divider along the tub edge for about a third of the tub and then a small glass pane that would rotate into or out of the tub to deflect water spray. This allowed some water to get on the floor and the counter top by the tub, so be sure not to put anything there you don't want to possible get wet. The same with the shelf under the counter where the towels are stored. The tub/shower I thought were kind of narrow. It just felt confining standing in the shower.
The air conditioning was cold and quiet which is an important feature to a hotel room for me.
I would stay I this hotel if I get back to Rotterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rotterdam is set in the heart of the vibrant city center - alive with cafes, restaurant and cultural events. Situated within walking distance of the Rotterdam Central Station and only a coffee and a croissant away from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The hotel is located between the entertainment, business and shopping district and the perfect place to explore all that Rotterdam has to offer. A fusion of classic elegance and stylish modernity, Hilton Rotterdam is the ultimate urban retreat. The 254 rooms and suites exude timeless décor, authentic Dutch ambience and home-style warmth. Guests staying in an Executive Room or Suite have access to the exclusive Executive Lounge, where complimentary breakfast, afternoon snacks and all day drinks are served. The hotel offers valet parking, free Wi-Fi in the public areas and a 24/7 fitness. Hilton Rotterdam is proud to host three exciting and enigmatic restaurant concepts. At Roots Rotterdam, we take pride in the high quality ingredients that The Netherlands has to offer and source almost all our produce from local and regional producers. These ingredients are at their best when enjoyed in the season, and therefore we are committed to a high quality seasonal menu. And since we change our menu every quarter, we also adjust our restaurant ambiance to the season. Each season is symbolized by a different color accent, and we play different tunes to set the scene. This way, you can truly experience the season with all your senses. Joelia by Mario Ridder is the one Michelin star restaurant from Mario Ridder, with French oriented cuisine and both classic and innovative dishes. The perfect place to catch up over a cocktail or a bite to eat is cocktail club HUGH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International