Stayed here every year since 2008, during the IFFR.... It is always been a home while in Rotterdam. Recently upgraded (2 years already I believe), it threw away the old Hilton (in a kind of retro way) to a more contemporary modern approach in its decor and services, for instance- the health gym and the exclusive lounge, a good cherry on top!
Food was excellent, dinner and breakfast, heard the lunch buffet was the talk of the town but I didn't get to try it.
Check-in and out was smooth and hassle free, it does make a difference when you are in the exclusive guest category, things just tend to be going to my way, especially when I had a flight to catch!
Conveniently located- in the corner of 2 major roads- Weena and Coolsingel, and an easy 5 minutes walk from Rotterdam Centraal.
I will certainly be coming "home" in January 2015!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rotterdam is set in the heart of the vibrant city center - alive with cafes, restaurant and cultural events. Situated within walking distance of the Rotterdam Central Station and only a coffee and a croissant away from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The hotel is located between the entertainment, business and shopping district and the perfect place to explore all that Rotterdam has to offer. A fusion of classic elegance and stylish modernity, Hilton Rotterdam is the ultimate urban retreat. The 254 rooms and suites exude timeless décor, authentic Dutch ambience and home-style warmth. Guests staying in an Executive Room or Suite have access to the exclusive Executive Lounge, where complimentary breakfast, afternoon snacks and all day drinks are served. The hotel offers valet parking, free Wi-Fi in the public areas and a 24/7 fitness. Hilton Rotterdam is proud to host three exciting and enigmatic restaurant concepts. At Roots Rotterdam, we take pride in the high quality ingredients that The Netherlands has to offer and source almost all our produce from local and regional producers. These ingredients are at their best when enjoyed in the season, and therefore we are committed to a high quality seasonal menu. And since we change our menu every quarter, we also adjust our restaurant ambiance to the season. Each season is symbolized by a different color accent, and we play different tunes to set the scene. This way, you can truly experience the season with all your senses. Joelia by Mario Ridder is the one Michelin star restaurant from Mario Ridder, with French oriented cuisine and both classic and innovative dishes. The perfect place to catch up over a cocktail or a bite to eat is cocktail club HUGH. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Hilton International Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hilton International