Our original 'standard' room looked like something from the 80s and had the wear and tear you might expect from decor of that vintage - pretty grim (really). After a chat with the front desk staff we were upgraded to a junior suite. Nice, you might think. The 'suite' had better decor but basically resembled a semi-decent double room you would fine in any other three star. We weren't quite sure why the room was classified as a junior suite: one room, one chair and not much else.
We wouldn't return unless they offered a really good deal and we were promised an upgrade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, NHHotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam