I booked this hotel through lastminute.com. There appeared to be some form of communication failure between the two parties and despite making the booking 5 months in advance, when I arrived at 10pm on a Friday night, the hotel had no idea of the booking. Despite me having paperwork to say it was prepaid, it took over half an hour for them to finally agree to give me a room, which I think it far longer than necessary at that time of night. Not great first impressions.
However, the hotel itself was fine. The room was large, light and spacious. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. There was tea and coffee making facilities, although the tea/coffee was not replenished during my 4 night stay which I find slightly irritating. There is free wi-fi but it is particularly slow. There is an option to pay for a faster connection.
Ther hotel is just a few minutes walk from central station and in the heart of the shopping area. There is a restauant, I did not use it as there are plenty of other cafes nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam