The hotel is wonderfully located in Rotterdam city center. It's a walking distance from most things and public transportation is very easy. The rooms are generally ok though my sisters got stuck with an older room whereby the carpets smelled a bit damp. The room I stayed in was newer and nicer. The breakfast buffet for 16 euro a person is NOT worth it. But luckily, it's location means you are a walking distance from many places with good breakfast options. All in all, not a bad stay :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, NHHotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam