We stayed here to celebrate NY with friends who live nearby. For sleeping only, the hotel is ok-ish, however way overpriced. Don't stay here if you want a nice hotel for a couple of days. The hotel is shabby and outdated. The bathroom sink and toilet have yellow stains and I found some hairs from the previous guest(s). The beds are old and we could hear the noises from the street very well (we had to double check whether the window might be open). In one of the rooms in our hallway there was a party going on with loud music and teenagers who I think attended the party were wandering in the lobby and hallways.
Luckily we could park at our friends' place, because parking costs 25 euros per day... We didn't have breakfast at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam