NH Atlanta Rotterdam
US$194
US$178
US$133
US$116
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
US$72
Agoda.com
US$90
US$87
1,281 results
All reviewschinese restaurantart decoworld tradecentral locationlarge bathroomthe heart of the citybreakfast was excellentwalking distancepleasant stayhotel roomtrain stationerasmus bridgecoolsingelcarnivalconference
Reviewed 4 August 2008

I booked 22 rooms to stay at Nh Atlanta for the carnival for my group. We got to the hotel at 12pm. Check in was at 2pm, some of the rooms were ready which they gave to us, which I was so glad the recepionist staff are very helful and always put there way out for the clients.

The only thing I never like is that we was all on different floors and different grade of rooms and we all the paid the same money.

Me the group leader had the worst room and complain to the manager, he gave me drinks voucher for the bar, all the rooms at the time were all booked up so, one of my party change rooms with me.

The manager was always there with an open ear. Thanks

The breakfast for the Saturday and Sunday was not all that compare to some off the hotel I have been to in Rottertdam, which is 5. Breakfast on sat and sun was from 7am till 12am. Then it was change on Monday till 10am which some of my group never knew, so we had to go out and had breakfast, because we were travelling home that afternoon.

Some of the rooms were nice, the 5th floor are the best rooms they are modern.

We will be back next year for all who wants to come.

Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 27 June 2008

We stayed at the NH Atlanta for 6 weeks while my husband was there for work. We stayed in the hotel apartment so I can't comment on normal rooms but our apartment was great. The service was fantastic the whole time and all of the staff are lovely. Because we had an extended stay they really went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying ourselves and had everything we needed. The breakfast spread is by far the best I've seen in any European hotel and they also cater extremely well for kids with special toddler plates, bowls and cutlery and kids snacks. I can't say enough about the great staff. Over the course of the 6 weeks my husband and son had their birthdays which the staff found out about during our daily chats. For my husband, they left a bottle of wine with a lovely card in the apartment, and for my son, they wrapped up a soccer ball and gave it to him on his 2nd birthday. Such lovely touches that went well above and beyond normal hotel services.
It's in a very central location, close to shops, supermarkets and the central station. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2008

Apart from the ambient lobby and great stairways, the rest of the hotel is a bit old. Doors and windows in rooms radiate a penitentiary vibe, hallways need a makeover. Very small room, not suiteable for larger luggage. Soap and towels not replaced.. Breakfast room was too crowded.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2007

Excellent 2 night weekend stay.
Double room on a small side but clean and cosy with great bathroom.
Very nice hotel, great service, very good and varied breakfast choices...
Could not fault a thing.

I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank karot973
Reviewed 18 April 2007

Very good!!!
Very clean!!!
Very good location!!!
Great breakfast!!!!
I strongly recomand this hotel.
It is 3 star hotel but it looks like a 4 star.
The rooms are small but are very clean and this is more important.

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled as a couple