Convenient for Central Station and the shopping areas; recently refurbished room and bathrooms - this is a (surprisingly) comfortable and good hotel to stay in.
I'll be honest, I stayed here because the room rate was very affordable compared to other nearby hotels. The hotel lobby and the outside does look a little shabby - as it is one of the older hotels in town.
The service and actual quality and comfort of the room was very good. Room had free wifi, working air conditioner (a God send for Europe in the summer heat!), and a Nespresso machine with 3 coffee pods! Very nice! No breakfast included as I was on a special cheap deal.
I definitely recommend this as a sensible, affordable choice for Rotterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam