My second bad NH experience. I should have known this (as is NH's invidious custom) , when they tried to sell two different grade of room upgrades on check in. It was a none-too-subtle way of saying that the standard rooms had seen better days.
They certainly had--worn furniture, no climate control, and very limited lighting. Still, I was there for a conference and wasn't about to fork out EUR 50 extra when the room, while creaky, was essentially adequate.
What wasn't adequate was the service. While one front desk person gave me a spare breakfast voucher (thus sparing this hotel a one-star rating in my book), the performance of the bar staff--alternately inviting us in for "just one drink" and then revoking the invitation (while another group was being served) was dealbreaking in my book. If I find myself in Rotterdam for this conference again--I will upgrade alright--to another property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Atlanta Rotterdam is surrounded by the city's top destinations for sightseeing, shopping and nightlife. Constructed in the 1930's, this charming, art-deco structure provides a captivating contrast to the sleek and ultra-modern World Trade Centre conveniently located across the street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., NHHotels, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Atlanta Rotterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Atlanta Rotterdam Hotel Rotterdam
- Nh Hotels Rotterdam
- Nh Atlanta Hotel Rotterdam