We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“super!”
Review of Spirit

Spirit
Reserve with
Spirit is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 1,019 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Certificate of Excellence
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Restaurant details
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
destelbergen
Level Contributor
6 reviews
6 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“super!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

A lot of vegan options, fresh, special, even vegan cakes & cupcakes, yummie!
Next door bioshop, yoga, etc...called "Green Passage"
Coming back soon!

Visited August 2013
Helpful?
Thank firidolfi
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Write a Review

185 reviews from our community

Visitor rating
    102
    67
    8
    4
    4
Rating summary
    Food
    Service
    Value
    Atmosphere
Date | Rating
  • Chinese (Simplified) first
  • Dutch first
  • English first
  • French first
  • German first
  • Italian first
  • Polish first
  • Portuguese first
  • Russian first
  • Spanish first
  • Swedish first
  • Any
English first
Colorado, USA
Level Contributor
40 reviews
12 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great food and variety!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Buffet style, pay-by-weight, and really delicious food! Lots of variety and dishes that are not often vegan unless you make them yourself. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free are labeled. They also sell beer and have a nice indoor dining area, as well as some tables outside.

  • Visited July 2013
    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Helpful?
Thank Cathy_USA13
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Phoenix, Mauritius
Level Contributor
24 reviews
4 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Exceeding my expectations!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Staying in the Netherlands for around more than three weeks i wanted to try out some different sort of taste. My friend being a vegetarian asked that we had lunch there. Well i was pretty surprised by the very palatable dishes at a very reasonable price. I even travelled from Delft to Rotterdam just to enjoy the food again before returning back to Mauritius. Worth a try!!!

  • Visited May 2013
    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Helpful?
Thank Shakeel S
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Level Contributor
67 reviews
32 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Best (and pretty much only) vegan place in downtown Rotterdam”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This is a beacon of light in an otherwise meat-and-cheese dominated city. A buffet place with an estimated 80% vegan dishes, which are fresh, very tasty, and plenty (the other 20% do contain dairy and/or eggs, but no meat or fish). The ambience is lovely - simple, but stylish furniture, two levels, and, as is customary in a buffet place, self-service. Price of food according weight of your plate. Also try their fresh veggie or fruit juices and yummy pastry. There is only one downside: The place is closed on Sundays. Otherwise: my favorite restaurant in Rotterdam.

  • Visited May 2013
    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Helpful?
2 Thank cybergabi
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
70 reviews
22 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Good restaurant.”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Nice good veggie food, everything was fresh and tasty. Good price and variety. I recommend for everyody.

  • Visited April 2013
    • Value
    • Atmosphere
    • Service
    • Food
Helpful?
Thank eduardo602
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

Travellers who viewed Spirit also viewed

Rotterdam, South Holland Province
Rotterdam, South Holland Province
 
Rotterdam, South Holland Province
Rotterdam, South Holland Province
 

Been to Spirit? Share your experiences!

Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing