1,068 results
All reviewscentral stationblue lightboiled eggscomplimentary breakfastfirst floorfree wififew minutes walkan ironrestaurants and shopstram stopcold meatsshort stayhotel is locatedbusiness tripclean hotelyogurteasy access
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I travel to Rotterdam for business . During my trip I enjoyed breakfast each morning. Service was spot on but the best part of my experience was by far being greeted each morning by Judith. She was extremely professional and her service to my colleagues and I were above reproach. She often asked if she could go out of her way to make sure we had a great experience!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

It's still new hotel and well equipped. It's thought of every detail in the room, very clean and really cosy. Loved the breakfast... qiuck, easy, fresh and tasty. Parking fee is high. Recommended for travellers. Thank You!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I had the pleasure of staying here last week. I was unfortunately struck down with Flu and complications during my stay. The staff went above and beyond to help me. Arranged a local doctors appointment, provided me soothing honey and lemon drinks, and were on hand for anything should I need it, and to brighten my day even hand wrote a get well soon card. Their caring nature, patience and kindness they showed to me is beyond anything I have ever experienced with a hotel before. An absolute pleasure and could not rate all the staff highly enough.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017

This isn't the most glamourous hotel around but is all you need if you have an overnight business trip and need somewhere to stay that is clean. Breakfast is free and typical Dutch style cold continental breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We were booked into this hotel for 4 nights in October 2017. Having travelled from Schipol airport, this hotel is 50 minutes by train and a 250m from Rotterdam Centraal station arrived at 11:00 which was far too early for our check-in, we were allowed to use the bag drop service they have. We were then free to explore the city. After a lengthy walk and a couple of beers in the numerous bars we returned to check in. The reception staff were very pleasant, very efficient and explained how the breakfast worked. The rooms were well presented and the beds were very comfortable. The view was of a busy road and tram route although it wasn't too noisy. I loved watching the people cycle to work in the mornings. The breakfast was self service continental style and absolutely brilliant. Different choices each morning ensured you never got bored. The hotel is 5 minutes from the train station, 2 minutes from the tram and 3 minutes from the metro. This hotel represents excellent value for money and i will definitely stay here again when i return to Rotterdam.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family