“Good arancino, average pizza”
Review of L' Arancino

L' Arancino
Ranked #585 of 1,286 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I have to admit that based on the reviews i was expecting more. Good "arancino" but the pizza is just average.
Very nice and friendly people.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Got a ham and mushroom pizza delivered to our apartment,,, by the time it was here the topping was all over the box and none on the pizza.. it was uneatable and we had a sandwich for dinner, waste of €10

1  Thank Reece N
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I don't know if I caught them on a bad night, but was left disappointed after reading all the positive reviews only to receive really sub par pizza.

Probably won't try them again, it was that bad.

1  Thank Old_Rip_Van_Winkle
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I visit Rotterdam from Wales a few times a year, but I'm Italian. I have had a few pizzas here and had given up hope of finding an authentic Italian pizza, since everything I try is American style and not great. A few days ago I discovered this place! Pizza base was great, crust lovely and thin, ideal amount of sugo/cheese and very very tasty good quality toppings! Reminded me of my familys home cooked food in our own restaurant. Thank you L'Arancino! <3

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Friendly people, good pizza. Would recommend the pizza with the sausages on them, or the pizza norma with fried aubergine.