“Best zoo in the netherlands”
Review of Rotterdam Zoo

and up
Rotterdam Welcome Card Including 1, 2 or 3 Days Public Transport
Ranked #3 of 197 things to do in Rotterdam
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Just dive into Oceanium or go visit the batterfly house! I have visited so many zoo's but this one is the best. It has a good location, so many animals and every year there's something new.

1  Thank R5112011S
There are newer reviews for Rotterdam Zoo

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Like a previous advisor , I don't think it's the best zoo. Really wery impressive aquarium . The territory looks not so good , like not exactly cared .White beer area looks pitty. Really I don't remember something special. It was not bad for first time visit , but only first time.
I advise to visit the zoo one time .
p/s. may be that was because repairs of the place.Hope that improove

1  Thank IvanB2012
Reviewed 15 July 2014

its a nice zoo but too much walking.free shuttle within the park only every 30 minutes.aquarium is worth to see.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

And so is this Zoo. We had a really good day, though the closing time of 6pm meant we ran out of time a bit. The signage is fairly ordinary - animals aren't always where they are supposed to be, but I think this might be to do with some major upgrades which are in process.

Food and souvenirs surprisingly affordable. My favourite animal was the fishing cat.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this Zoo. I have had the pleasure of being able to visit this Zoo once nearly every year. Each time I go the Zoo surprises me with a new area/enclosures or new animals. The animals seem content and the Zookeepers seem to take good care of them. Each animal has plenty of living space yet it doesnt take a long time to go from one area to the next. Food and drinks are quite pricey and so are items from the gift shop but who buys those anyways? Just bring your own food and drinks and you will have a great time here. In contrary to other people's opinion I do not think the entrance fee is expensive because the park is huge and it offers a wide variety of animals.