I've been in Rotterdam for a couple of days only (March 2012), so I was looking for an Hotel right in the City centre, and I found it. I've been there 2 nights with my wife.
The Intel Hotel is a very nice and modern Hotel just in fornt of the Erasmus Bridge! Our room was very confortable even if not so big... but the view was worthy the 140€/night.
Breakfast was the usual intercontinental full of everything you are looking for... but to tell the truth it is a bit expensive (18€/night each).
The spa on the 8th floor would have been very nice if the sauna was working (a bit cold)!
The staff was dutch-usual friendly willing to help you for everything.
The position of the Intel Hotel is very close to the Speedo boats (touristic trips), to the Maritime Museum and anyhow very close to all the attractions (walking distance).
The Metro stops just in front and from the Central Station it takes abt. 5min.
I'll use this Hotel again if in Rotterdam once more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip