Such a nice hotel with really helpful staff. The spa was quiet and looking out the window over the Erasmus bridge at night while in the pool was definitely something!
The room had everything we needed for a weekend away in one of the most exciting cities in the Netherlands. It was clean, modern (the bathroom had a long window in it so you could look through the room out into the city) and well priced. Would definitely go back there. The location was great, perfect walking distance to the huge shopping centre with the bars, and also a 5 minute walk from some of the old harbours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip