“Perfect weekend out!”

Ranked #14 of 52 Hotels in Rotterdam
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Stayed with my best friend in a twin water view room (old wing). We booked this hotel for a concert in Ahoy and we chose very well!!! Hotel is very nice and clean. Just a few stops by metro from central station and also just a view stops to Ahoy. Our room was small but new, modern and clean. We had a 'bubbles arrangement' so we got a Prosecco when we arrived and champagne breakfast was included. We went to the H2O wellness because the weather was bad to go in town and this was small but also very nice (pool, lying chairs, sauna, gym and towels). The lady from the housekeeping brought us bathrobes (service!) and you can order a drink or pick nick by the pool. Breakfast was also very nice. Check-in and check-out was fast. Only minus was the strong smell of the towels (cleaning vinegar), the bar was charmless and lack of toilet brush but that does not resist me to stay away! I am planning a new trip and book this hotel again!

Room Tip: I believe the new wing is better but the old wing is good enough for a weekend.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
RDMgr_InntelHotels, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review! I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre. We all do our utmost to make sure that our guests have everything they need and I will definitely pass on your compliments to our staff.

With regards to the towels, I will check with the company that handles our laundry about the smell. Thank you for this information, it gives me the opportunatity to solve it.

Small note for your future stay: we do have toothbrushes, not standard in the rooms, but are available free of charge at the Front Desk!

Looking forward welcoming you back in Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre!

There are newer reviews for Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I was fortunate enough to have a room with a view in this one. And what a view it was. I looked right onto the Erasmus bridge which at night is very nicely lit and ofcourse along with that comes the sight of the river, the boats passing by and the skyline on the other side. If you're gonna stay here make sure you pay the extra money to get one of these rooms, unless you're only interested in getting some sleep.

The location of the hotel is great next to the river and is on the edge of the city center. There's a subway station pretty much in front of the hotel which could take you to lots of places in the city in a jiffy. I often preferred simply taking a walk to the center though which takes about 10 minutes.

Apart from all this. Nice looking room and bathroom. Great shower. Decent sized tv. Polite staff. Bar was nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Erasmus bridge. It'll cost you a bit more but it'll probab...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your great review on Tripadvsor and I am very glad to read that you have enjoyed your time in Rotterdam and in Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre.

We hope that you decide to come back to Inntel and Rotterdam in the near future!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2012

The views from the spa at this hotel are fantastic at night, looking over the citiy from inside the sauna was certainly novel. Our room was small and had an industrial feel, not amazing but had everything you need. Having both a bath and excellent shower was a real treat.

The hotel is in a perfect location and easy walking distance to explore the city. Food and drinks in the bar/brasserie 'water' were good and service was friendly.

Whilst this mainly feels like a business hotel i'd also recommend it for tourists and anyone wanting to explore Rotterdam.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review on internet to advise future guests about our hotel!
Thank you also for your compliments, I will certainly pass them on to my colleagues.
From June 2013 we are also opening the brand new 5 star hotel MAINPORT next to our current hotel. Rooms will offer sauna, jacuzzi and seperate shower. A good reason to come back to Rotterdam next year!

We truly hope to welcome you back in Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre in the near future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2012

Hotel was in nice location - central Rotterdam, rooms clean and gym/pool area in good condition. No coffee in rooms, duvet too hot. Biggest problem is the parking - Euro22 to battle into a tiny parking area below hotel which is usually full. If full the public parking area across the way is available but will cost you E26 for the night. Breakfast good.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
RDMgr_InntelHotels, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Guest,
We are very pleased to read that you have mostly enjoyed your stay in Rotterdam and in Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre.
The parking under the hotel is a facility that we offer but we do agree that it is quite small and has only 20 places for such a large hotel of 263 rooms. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We do recommend our guests to park in one of the large parkinggarages next to the hotel. These garages are only 2 minutes walking distance and offer large places and security, it is much more pleasant to park your car here. There are also a couple of options in Rotterdam to park your car free of charge, these are located in the outskirts of Rotterdam and connect well to the metro lines. Our Reservation department is more than happy to give you the information on how to get there, this is maybe a good alternative if you would visit Rotterdam again?
Thank you again for your stay and we look forward welcoming you again!

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 October 2012

I really like the retro theme in this hotel. The free internet in the lobby and in every room is just perfect. You will get map of rotterdam with your room key. I love the room that has beautiful scenery of the city especially the bridge. It has sauna and indoor pool that you can use till 11pm for FREE!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your compliments on Tripadvisor and we look forward welcoming you back in Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre in the near future!

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2012

I stayed here for one night on business and I was hardly in the room - only to sleep and then left early the following morning. At face value location seemed great, room seemed clean, reasonably priced, decent mini bar - you don't really need much else? Until the following morning when I realised the clock in the room was 2 hours early compared to local time (very confusing half asleep/hungover), I couldn't get anything more than a barely "off cold" shower and worst of all I ended up covered in bites on exposed skin when I'd been asleep (about 15 bites over both knees) which have been identified as "bed bug" bites. This was on 01.10.2012 in room 214 - if you're offered this room any time soon I'd suggest asking for another.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. We do our utmost to make sure that our guests enjoy their stay.

I am very sorry that I did not hear about the bites on your skin before your review on internet as it is very important to take immediate action. Bedbugs are brought in through luggage or clothing from travelers and our staff is well trained in looking out for the signals. We did not find any signs of bedbugs in your room but to make sure I have hired a professional company. They have put the entire room upside down and I am very glad to report that the room and furniture were free of bedbugs. I can issue the report upon your request.

Unfortunately it sometimes happens that technical issues occur during the stay and we do apologise for this inconvenience. We normally take immediate action to solve it as soon as it is reported. I did not have a record of the maintenance problems in your room but as soon as I read your review I have asked our technician to check the room and fix the technical issues.

I hope that my response shows that we have taken your comments very seriously.
Please contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2012

The Inntel is located in a good position ( close to the erasmusbrug) and easily reachable with Metro tram and bus.
The staff is very helpul and polite, excellent service over all. The parking is quite an issue, the parking spot of the hotel is very small and most of the times full, and the cost of the parking in the street is very expensive (but you can just drive to the other side of the bridge -Rijnhaven metro stop- and you can find free parking after 18.00)
Depending o the price of the room, you can find small basic room but also private sauna at top floor room, and if you are not happy with your room, you can always has to upgrade it.
The Spa is small but cozy, with amazing view .
The breakfast is excellent, served in the waterfront restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
RDMgr_InntelHotels, Front Office Manager at Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review about your stay at Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre!
I will make sure to pass on your compliments to our staff as it is always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and the service.

With regards to the parking, our own parking garage is very limited (only 20 places) and we have arranged sufficient space in 2 parkinggarages on walking distance (follow the signs for Erasmusbrug parking - charge applies). Rotterdam also offers free parking spaces outside the centre of Rotterdam, good that you have given this tip to potential travelers to Rotterdam!

Again thank you for your kind feedback, I am looking forward welcoming you back in Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre in the near future!
Kind regards,