Stayed with my best friend in a twin water view room (old wing). We booked this hotel for a concert in Ahoy and we chose very well!!! Hotel is very nice and clean. Just a few stops by metro from central station and also just a view stops to Ahoy. Our room was small but new, modern and clean. We had a 'bubbles arrangement' so we got a Prosecco when we arrived and champagne breakfast was included. We went to the H2O wellness because the weather was bad to go in town and this was small but also very nice (pool, lying chairs, sauna, gym and towels). The lady from the housekeeping brought us bathrobes (service!) and you can order a drink or pick nick by the pool. Breakfast was also very nice. Check-in and check-out was fast. Only minus was the strong smell of the towels (cleaning vinegar), the bar was charmless and lack of toilet brush but that does not resist me to stay away! I am planning a new trip and book this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip