Just returned from a lovely stay here! Stayed in a room with a city view, including the euro mast. The room was clean and spacious, with tea and coffee making facilities. The location of this hotel is perfect for exploring all of Rotterdam! Erasmus bridge a stones throw away! Most attractions are within walking distance (25mins max). However, there is a tram stop (Leuvehaven) and metro station (line D and E) right outside the hotel doors!
The spa facilities were very relaxing after a busy day in the city, they were free of charge and open until 11pm which was perfect as we had long days planned. The gym was small, but again had great views of the city.
The breakfast was mainly continental with a few hot items, a large selection of fruit and cereals and CHAMPAGNE!!! The breakfast area also had views of the water.
Would stay here again, and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip