Expensive!! that is the first thing that comes to my mind about the Inntel. Everything is charged extra - the wifi, the breakfast - etc. Not exactly the kind of hotel that a business traveler who lives out of a suitcase would enjoy. The rooms are decent, neat and comfortable. The waterfont view is the only saving grace. The food is not bad - again not the best that I have eaten in Rotterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip