When checking the website of the hotel it is very promising, being there was very disapointing...
I booked a regular room, when arriving paid some Euros more to be on the water side. The room was extremely small, as was the bathroom. When putting on the heating, smell of food (coming from the kitchens?) went into the room via airco/heating system. Breakfast was okay, restaurant is okay but on the expensive side for what it is and the sauna/pool is really nice. All by all you get much better value for money in the hotel New York or Pincoff's. These hotels are maybe slightly more expensive but you much, much better than Inntel. When checking they told me there were better, nicer and bigger rooms in the new part of the hotel...I was in the old one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip