Stayed here for 2 days on work, and very comfortable and well organised indeed. The location is very central and convenient from a business point of view. Free wi-fi that worked just fine.The room was well laid out with an excellent view of the city (12th floor). The bar had a lovely view of the Erasmus bridge, and the service was very warm and cheerful. The breakfast was very good, again with a lovely view of the canal - probably the only minor short-coming was the non-availibility of eggs made to order within the buffet. Also the bathroom could get a bit cold (it had snowed outside), but was faultless otherwise. Decent enough robes and carpet slippers. Overall an excellent stay and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip