We stayed in a Design Panorama Top River view room.
This was a good sized, clean and nicely decorated room with a comfortable bed. Convenient location right by the tube. Friendly, helpful staff. Free wifi and (for UK travellers) BBC1 and 2 on the TV. Quiet rooms.
The negatives...the panorama room was actually mostly a view of a motorway: not what you expect when you pay a premium for a better view. The room also had a slightly odd "daylight bathroom", i.e. an internal window (without a blind) from the bathroom to the bedroom. What this means is that anyone else in the bedroom could view you in the bathroom. Slightly odd! Breakfast was expensive at E18 each on top of the room cost (this may be typical of Rotterdam, but seemed a lot). The evening restaurant also had quite a limited menu choice.
Overall, I would give this 4*. but considering the price and the above, giving it 3*.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip