I was at the Inntel for roughly 12 odd days and it was a pleasure staying up! Ideal location, Good rooms, collaborative staff and affordable room rents made the travel worthwhile.
Located at the city centre, it is a tram's distance away from Rotterdam Centraal and a Spido away from Amsterdam. It is a 10 min walk from Boijman's and Kunsthal museums, about 35 (by tram) from the famous Rotterdam Zoo and a 5-7 minute walk from Beurs, the main shopping centre!
It is right next to the Erasmusbrug which makes it a wonderfully romantic place for couples, especially in the evenings.
The only glitch was the non-variety in the breakfast menu. Good food, nevertheless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip