Stayed here on a business trip in April 2010. I had a corner room at the 8th floor with a spectacular view over the water and the Erasmus bridge. The room was nice and well decorated, but quite small. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel is ideally located for everything you want to do. There is limited parking space below the hotel. There are two parking garages close by (Boompjes and Erasmus bridge). However, I found both of them closed after I returned late in the evening from a meeting. I think both close after 23.00hr. And if you cannot enter any of these two garages it is extremely difficult to find a place to park the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip