Staff were friendly enough at check-in and I was given a room on the 7th floor overlooking the waterfront. It was a relaxing scene. The room was small however and there was some difficulty manoeuvring with my mid-size suitcase. The bathroom was also small and cramped. Heating was on full, but it is possible to open the windows, so that was less of a problem. As someone mentioned in a previous review, free wifi is a bonus. Breakfast was a bit of a free-for-all. The selection was good, but it was busy and stuff that was finished was not replaced quickly. Also, tables were not cleared quickly so there were people milling around looking for places to sit. The buffet was relatively cramped also and so this caused a major traffic jam with people trying to get to the buffet and people looking for seats getting in each other's way. Not such a great breakfast experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre is uniquely located at the bank of the Maas and at the foot of the Erasmus bridge. This unique situation on the waterfront makes it ideal for a few days together away-from-it-all, for a meeting, for a meal or a reunion with family or friends, for organizing a party or a longer business stay in a professional ambiance. Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre offers you a magnificent view over the Maas and the Rotterdam skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotelopia and Odigeo so you can book your Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inntel Hotels Rotterdam Centre Hotel Rotterdam
- Golden Tulip Rotterdam Centre
- Rotterdam Golden Tulip