“great movie theatre right in the centre of the city”

Pathe Schouwburgplein
Ranked #9 of 32 Fun & Games in Rotterdam
Kiev, Ukraine
“great movie theatre right in the centre of the city”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very well located, and has around 6 zaals, has late night shows. Also IMAX and a lot of rd movies. a little pricey, at 12-15 euro a ticket, but still great. Do come a little early though - there are usually lines for popcorn ;)

Visited June 2014

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Yes, it has IMAX but it could really do with a proper cleaning”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have a Pathe unlimited card and love going to the movies. Pathe Schouwburgplein is beautifully centrally located and has an IMAX hall so would be a natural choice. But it is just so filthy. The toilets smell, and I don't believe the notices on the board when they say they have been around to check. I think my worst experience was in hall 3, when I sat down and stood up and there was a layer of dust on my jacket and pants, ugh, disgusting. I prefer Pathe de Kuip and would recommend the extra time to get there for a movie. I have to think twice about going for an IMAX movie because I have to think "how much filth do I want to endure for a movie?"

Visited September 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Cinema Schouwburgplein”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

A cinema located in the city center of Rotterdam. It also has IMAX and 3D. On a very central location.

Visited December 2013