“Stress away!”
Review of Thermen Holiday

Thermen Holiday
More attraction details
Owner description: At Thermen Holiday, we ensure that you get a complete rest. Come to Thermen Holiday and experience our world of wellness with extensive sauna, massage and beauty facilities. Thanks to our selection of arrangements and good service, we provide you with a day you will not soon forget!
Schiedam
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Stress away!”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This spa sauna place is located in Schiedam in the heart of a beautiful green zone call the Beatrix park. Inside the location prepare to be pampered and ready to have an amazing time.

1 Thank dykwia

Rotterdam, Holland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice sauna, delicious food!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I went to "Thermen Holiday Sauna" in december 2011. My girlfriend often goes to the sauna and it was my third time. We went to different sauna's but Thermen made my day.
Ik liked the baths and the sauna's in the building, but best you can do is go outside. There are some lovely baths and sauna's wich you can choose from. The main atraction for me however was the Italian restaurant situated on the left.
They serve plain and simple food, but exceptionally gorgeous plain and simple food. I ate a pasta with salmon (Fresh salmon, good pasta and a creamy saus) and my girlfriend ate a pizza( crunchy base, nice and fresh toppings).
When we were there the room good use some more atmosphere and lighting, but the two lady's (only two!) who helped us made it work.

I know i have to judge the sauna, but i did not want to miss the change to congratulate "thermen Holiday Sauna" with their " Italian Hitsong"!
Certainly because I saw a lot of bad reviews on the food here, but no one mentioned this restaurant.

Kind regards,

68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Lovely gardens”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I recommend the gardens with the nice hammocks and rabbits! Also the lovely resting aeria with all the cozy pillows is the best resting aeria I've seen. Then of course all the sauna's are very nice. It often gets busy, but because the building and gardens are nice and spacious it's not a problem. Very good food as well.

2 Thank Claudia_tripje
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A No Go!”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

I guess most of the employees are writing good appraisals, because when i got to visit this sauna it was No Good! Bad employees and service, bad food. Don't want to sound to negative but i expected a lott more!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank Lex F
Bhaile Atha Cliath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A place to leave all your cares behind”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I was able to get a tram from the marine museum, past the central railway station, and on to Schiedam and the park. I was using a Rotterdam welcome card that I could use on the trams bus or metro. I bought this 3 day pass at a tourist office I think for €15. You know you are near the park when you pass under the motorway and you pass a barrier. The park is on your right. As you enter the park keep right, past a public swimming pool, Thermen Holiday is down on your right. The complex opens at 11am, you can hire your towel, robe flip-flops,that came to €16.50 and the entrance fee was €29.50. The staff spoke perfect english, however the web site and the signs are in dutch. Togs were not allowed. The complex has a lot of saunas, steam rooms, various pools, a restaurant, a cinema (within a sauna), a garden. I was expecting a lot of noise pollution but due to good foliage this was not a problem. I found the staff to be professional and the complex to be well kept
The restaurant charged me €15 for 3 iced teas and a panini.

Visited June 2011