“Just lovely and relaxing place!”

Thermen Holiday Sauna
More attraction details
Owner description: At Thermen Holiday, we ensure that you get a complete rest. Come to Thermen Holiday and experience our world of wellness with extensive sauna, massage and beauty facilities. Thanks to our selection of arrangements and good service, we provide you with a day you will not soon forget!
Delft, The Netherlands
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just lovely and relaxing place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

It's my favorite Sauna. Good atmosphere, clean and good range of sauna's; good restaurant.

3 Thank Ellen2614

Arlington, Virginia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Terrific!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

I went here on a Friday evening to relax after a long work week. It was great! The restaurant was really good, and the sauna was amazing. So many different saunas and pools to choose from.

Two things to note: first, the whole place is mixed men and women. This includes the showers and changing rooms. There are no separate gender changing rooms. This seemed a little strange to me at first, but soon I got used to it.

Secondly, it's better to drive here or go during the day. It's possible to take public transport, but you have to walk a little ways and apparently the neighborhood is not all that safe at night.

Visited November 2011
10 Thank ksd8y
Schiedam
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Stress away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

This spa sauna place is located in Schiedam in the heart of a beautiful green zone call the Beatrix park. Inside the location prepare to be pampered and ready to have an amazing time.

1 Thank dykwia
Rotterdam, Holland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“nice sauna, delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

I went to "Thermen Holiday Sauna" in december 2011. My girlfriend often goes to the sauna and it was my third time. We went to different sauna's but Thermen made my day.
Ik liked the baths and the sauna's in the building, but best you can do is go outside. There are some lovely baths and sauna's wich you can choose from. The main atraction for me however was the Italian restaurant situated on the left.
They serve plain and simple food, but exceptionally gorgeous plain and simple food. I ate a pasta with salmon (Fresh salmon, good pasta and a creamy saus) and my girlfriend ate a pizza( crunchy base, nice and fresh toppings).
When we were there the room good use some more atmosphere and lighting, but the two lady's (only two!) who helped us made it work.

I know i have to judge the sauna, but i did not want to miss the change to congratulate "thermen Holiday Sauna" with their " Italian Hitsong"!
Certainly because I saw a lot of bad reviews on the food here, but no one mentioned this restaurant.

Kind regards,

62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Lovely gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

I recommend the gardens with the nice hammocks and rabbits! Also the lovely resting aeria with all the cozy pillows is the best resting aeria I've seen. Then of course all the sauna's are very nice. It often gets busy, but because the building and gardens are nice and spacious it's not a problem. Very good food as well.

2 Thank Claudia_tripje