“Awesome find”
Review of Brasserie Premiere

Brasserie Premiere
Ranked #562 of 1,250 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Went here for when I was on vacation and boy I was happy I stumbled upon this brasserie.
Cute internal decor and a very chill vibe. The staff was very friendly and service was great too.
We ordered the chicken club sandwich and I was happy how it was prepared. Everything from the chicken to the bacon came together in one flavor. None overpowered the other which is not easily found.

I was overal very happy with everything. In October when I'm back I will sure go visit them again

Reviewed 15 June 2016

There is no shortage of beer in Holland and this place seems to serve a good amount of the beverage. This was a meeting and we had a few snacks and beer (of course). Food was well prepared and the wait staff professional.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

We visited beautiful little Delft by train from Rotterdam on a Monday. Unfortunately none of the restaurants on our list of recommended dinner places seemed open on Monday. So we headed back to Rotterdam and looked for a restaurant in the railway station area. We walked straight out along Delftse Poort and Karel Doormanstraat and stumbled upon Brasserie Premiere, which is just around the corner from the famous Dutch theatre De Doelen on Schouwburgplein. The interior is not much to look at, even for a brasserie, but our grilled Argentinian rib-eye steak with French fries were surprisingly good. With two dark Belgian Westmalle dubbel beers we paid 35 euro (around 38 USD or 25 GBP). A real bargain. The restaurant even has an all-you-can-eat spare rib offer. On Weekdays it stays open until 10 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday until midnight. Closing day is Friday.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Came across this place during a walk around Rotterdam but actually not too far from central station. Service was great quality, amount and price. Service fantastic. Would certainly visit again next time in Rotterdam

Reviewed 21 June 2015

I saw from the restaurant window a very appealing stake with fries and decided to go for it: definitely a good choice! The steak was very good, nicely cooked and soft, the salad accompanying the main dish fresh and well dressed, the fries were maybe not amazing but nevertheless good. The portions were perfectly sized (not too much, not too little) and I think price was extremely good. In the menu I saw a nice selection of beers, but I didn't try any. The waitresses were a bit distracted but very friendly.