“Pie Pie”
Review of Dudok

Dudok
Reserve with
Dudok is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,080 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$30 - US$37
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stadsdriehoek
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Nice place to relax with friends.You must try apple pie with hot chocolate.Overall the food is also good.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We were in Rotterdam for a couple of nights. We chose the Cafe by looking at tripadvisor. The location is like an old factory hall with bricks and wooden floor. The food was delicious, the orange juice freshly made. We enjoyed the breakfast and would go again in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

The place is well located, in the middle of the city, in a historical building.
The service is OK, and the food nice.
Nothing so spetacular, but if you want some good food for a reasonable price it can be there.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had 2 bad experiences here; the mustard soup I ordered was horrible. Very heavy and the chefs just threw so much cream in it that is was horrible and heavy. Then went back in the evening with friends where I ordered a glass of red wine at 5,5 € in a tiny glass. Asked the waitress how much the content was supposed to be and she told me 0,2 lt which in no way it was. (not even 0,1 Lt)
My friends convinced me not to make a fuss as we were on our way out anyway, but I consider that we were ripped off a bit. Also, notice how ofter in the Netherlands they do not give correct information about wines on the wine card .. this was also the case here and ended up drinking a real mediocre wine. Interior was great though.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

If there's one thing I like about brasseries; its their no nonsense take on things and its usually a hit or miss. Dudok hits the bull's eye on their burger; its pretty minimalist considering that this is the heart of Rotterdam and the fact that right across them is BurgerTrut; another burger expert. The star of the show is the patty. I didnt get to try the appeltaart but i heard its to die for; so try it for me. (its also the password of their wifi)

ALso dont worry about the menu they have english, and its pretty simple, no molecular gastronomy here!

Don't make the mistake of not reserving, or coming in late, Dudok will surely be full, friendly staff, great atmosphere (although it tends to get crowded), high ceiling, its a great place to hangout.