“Eating factory” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #130 of 990 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$32 - US$40
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Cool
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Eating factory”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

All you can eat concept which seems to bring out the bad side in most guests. It's more a eating factory than a restaurant. People stuffing their face with cheap sushi. Sushi is kinda nice, but nothing special. If you want a better experience go to Ono. More expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kitchen closed at 2135”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Arrived at 21h35, 3 people, and was turned away as apparently the kitchen closed at 2130! The times on the door indicated the restaurant was open until 2200. There were still a lot of people in the restaurant at the time.

Visited January 2014
“Disrespectful staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was humiliated to be 15 minutes earlier than the reservation and asked to wait outside when there was a storm. I asked if we could sit in one of many empty tables but the Chinese owner declined saying "its non of your business! You don't have to come back" I can understand that I am just one of many customers but I felt so disrespectful. I will never go back to that restaurant becoz of the service.. more importantly most of sushi places have similar quality coz they are all run by non Japanese people. I would pay more to go to hotel osaka.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good japanese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

This place is interesting....they have a 2 hour time limit and you can eat as much as you like, this is clearly explained on the order sheet in Dutch and English. I turned up without a reservation and they were reluctant to let me in but I said I would be quick (<1 hour) and they seated me. The staff were very firendly and the food was nice and arrived quickly which suited me. I like japanese food and have eaten it all over the world and whilst this was not the absolute best it was well executed with all the standards present, tasty and well presented. I would recommend it for a quickish lunch or dinner, it is a fun place to eat and good value.

• Visited November 2013
Thessaloniki, Greece
“Great choice for sushi around the shopping courter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

As a lover of the sushi experience it did not surprise me that I loved this place, even though it is part of a chain. However, it also happened to be the first time that I really could not eat any more. Thanks to the eat-all-you-can method that provides you with 5 choices each per round.So, if you happen to be three at the table, you end up with 15 dishes infront of you x5 times!!! it is impossible to eat more than 3 rounds...The design was elegant: almond tree branches and nice dinner tables and chairs designed in harmony with the background. I would say it s ideal for couples. Naturally we had to wait a bit for a table because it gets busy around 7..and they won't accept you after 8..I would definitely go again!!!!

• Visited September 2013