“Looking for a perfect place to have a great night?”
Review of Lux

Lux
Reserve with
Lux is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #225 of 1,019 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Price range: US$0 - US$73
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Antwerp, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Looking for a perfect place to have a great night?”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Lux is one of the best Italian restaurants that I have ever gone. The antipasto is just great! there are various of them, each so exciting and delicious. I tried the meat and octopus there both tasted delightful!! I am a fan of chocolate pie and the home made chocolate pie I tried was the best! It has also a calm and beautiful environment, too. Compare to the quality of the meals and services the price is also quite good. All in all, if you are looking for a place to make a great night I highly recommend this restaurant..

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ali F

The Hague, The Netherlands
“great quality and service, reasonable price !”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

One of the best "Italian restaurant" I've ever been.
Amazing meat and see food made in traditional/ classical Italian techniques.
The antipasti variety is exciting, the stewed Octopus is delicious.
Homemade chocolate ice-cream was great!
The restaurant has a pleasant and friendly atmosphere. The chef is very nice to communicate which I like a lot.
Delightful choice of music!
Water and home-made bread for free.
In short 'A PLACE TO GO BACK TO!'

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Sepa R
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We had a really good and very authentically Italian meal at this restaurant. They catered well for our very large group including some picky children. Service was a bit slow between courses but the food was great.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Duffyx4
Bergen, Norway
“Italian?”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

I have had a lot of Italian food in my life, in Italy, as well as in several other countries. some meals and restaurants better then other.
I must say that this was a waste of time and money. The antipasti was good, but main course was small, and so basic that you can getter better food at Mac Donald's. Dessert not very good and exciting. The service was none-existent. The waitress told us you ordered a side dish that should be shared. This portion was so small that it was embarrassing.
When we finally finished and were going to pay, the waitress charged 8€ too much.

If you want Italian, good service and food, avoid this place.

No English menu too

2 Thank Christopher K
Limassol, Cyprus
“Good Quality small Portions”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

After viewing the reviews in Trip Advisor we thought we must visit this restaurant. Restaurant does not have good noise insulation and got a little loud when it was half full. Food was very nice but unfortunately we were still hungry after our meal because the portions were too small. Also I think they need to have some music. Service was ok.

• Visited November 2013