“One of the best Italian restaurants in town!”
Review of Vino & Cucina

Vino & Cucina
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Vino & Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #127 of 1,482 Restaurants in The Hague
Price range: US$37 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Voorhout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have visited Maurizio and his beautiful restaurant several times now. Last time I went with a relative who's married in Italy and still spends pretty much all of his vacation time there. We both agree that Vino & Cucina is authentic Italian food, probably the best you can get in The Hague. Not to mention that Maurizio is a excellent and friendly host!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Very tasty food and superb, friendly service. Thoroughly recommend the Veal, Lamb chops and Tagliatelle Al Nero and don’t miss out on the homemade limoncello. Even learnt a bit of Italian from the very welcoming owner! Just off the main streets but well worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful Italian old world restaurant. Magnification owner who treats you like a local. Friendly atmosphere & marvelous food.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Whenever visiting Den Haag, I'll have dinner at Vino & Cucina with my son CJ. We always enter the restaurant very happy and leave after dinner even happier. The dishes are delicious and the service is very friendly and professional. Carpaccio and burrata taste like they should taste...fantastic!! This sounds obvious but, in reality, in many Italian restaurants it's not that obvious in the end. Pasta is perfect al dente and very tasteful. Vino e acqua come buon compagno.

Ci vediamo presto!!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Dear Maurizio and Mercedes (and the Chef Ambra from Piedmont) .Without a doubt this is one of the best italian food I had in almost eight year of my living in The Hague. The right amount of tables, fantastic location, superfriendly Maurizio (thanks to our common friend form Ferrara , Marco , we love you) I could not get wrong!
My husband had a burrata as antipasto and me a light cannolo filled with ricotta burrata and fresh pistacchi to die! then we had an amazing pasta (tagliolini or spaghetti alla chitarra thick spaghetti handmade) with lamb ragu' ...that melt in my mouth.
Orgasmic! I will definetely go back and I highly recommend Vino e Cucina for the ambience and the attention and love Maurizio has for the clients, Grazie Maurizio dovevo subito scrivere una review fantastica perche' siete favolosi. complimenti allo Chef Ambra e al vs staff e a te per l'allegria!!! un abbraccio e continua cosi. Debora (caciottina) e theo
thanks also - I almost forgot- the |Trebbiano wine from Abruzzo (home made ) and the fantastic limoncello also home made. and the Tiramisu! UNA BOMBA! superlekker .