“Great day around the Hague”

Free walking tour The Hague
Ranked #6 of 60 Tours in The Hague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Every Saturday & Sunday 13:30 We can show you the best that The Hague has to offer! Our Free walking tour is given by Dutch guides who love the city of The Hague! Join us and see The Hague through the eyes of a local! So hope to meet you this weekend!
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable walk through the Hague. Our guide, Sefton told us all about the history of the city and all the best places to visit. Would definitely recommend! 5/5

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Discovered buildings, streets that would not have known if done it myself. Many thanks to Vincent who showed us around during the 2 hour walking tour.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide Vincent is interesting and he introduced a lot about Den hagg. I like the walking route so much. We passed a park and it had several sand sculptures. If I didn't join this tour, I thought I would miss it. Several stories about the statues. I still remember Vincent took us to see a smallest garden in Netherlands. I recommend the walking tour to those people who like to listen to stories and walk the local routes.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the Hague before but we had a totally different experience when we did the free walking tour. Sefton took us on a great route through the city center and had stories at every spot.