Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Free Walking Tour - The Hague

Was an informative walking tour at a relaxed pace, with a friendly and helpful guide. Thanks... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
JohnG_Galt
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
An amazing tour in the Hague!

The walking tour in the Hague is something everyone has to do. We saw most of the sightseeings and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$18.40
from US$171.33
from US$666.91
More Info
All reviews nice guide great knowledge funny anecdotes two hours nice walk city centre den haag dominique stories gems introduction route information parts netherlands details delft
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Great free walking tour. I have gone there twice now. I live in the Hague but when I have visitors, it is always a must ! I had the same guide twice in 3 months but he actually updated the location we visited. So every tour is different!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable walk through the Hague. Our guide, Sefton told us all about the history of the city and all the best places to visit. Would definitely recommend! 5/5

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Discovered buildings, streets that would not have known if done it myself. Many thanks to Vincent who showed us around during the 2 hour walking tour.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide Vincent is interesting and he introduced a lot about Den hagg. I like the walking route so much. We passed a park and it had several sand sculptures. If I didn't join this tour, I thought I would miss it. Several stories about the statues. I still remember Vincent took us to see a smallest garden in Netherlands. I recommend the walking tour to those people who like to listen to stories and walk the local routes.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the Hague before but we had a totally different experience when we did the free walking tour. Sefton took us on a great route through the city center and had stories at every spot.

Date of experience: August 2018