Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Wonderful tour with Domenique!

We had a great time touring the city with Domenique. He taught us lots of history, showed us all... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Margaret M
via mobile
Dominique was Great

Great tour to be introduced to the city and learn about historic buildings in the city. Dominique... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$18.51
from US$172.41
from US$671.12
More Info
All reviews nice guide great knowledge funny anecdotes nice walk two hours den haag dominique stories gems introduction route information netherlands delft
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Great walking tour in The Hague, nice guide how knows all about the city.

And not only info but also fun and great way to meet other travelers.

Join this Free walking tour in The Hague if you are new in the Hague

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Great free walking tour. I have gone there twice now. I live in the Hague but when I have visitors, it is always a must ! I had the same guide twice in 3 months but he actually updated the location we visited. So every tour is different!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable walk through the Hague. Our guide, Sefton told us all about the history of the city and all the best places to visit. Would definitely recommend! 5/5

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Discovered buildings, streets that would not have known if done it myself. Many thanks to Vincent who showed us around during the 2 hour walking tour.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide Vincent is interesting and he introduced a lot about Den hagg. I like the walking route so much. We passed a park and it had several sand sculptures. If I didn't join this tour, I thought I would miss it. Several stories about the statues. I still remember Vincent took us to see a smallest garden in Netherlands. I recommend the walking tour to those people who like to listen to stories and walk the local routes.

Date of experience: June 2018