Hilton The Hague
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$109
US$160
US$147
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Hague Marriott Hotel(The Hague)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$113
  • Restaurant
Ibis Den Haag City Centre(The Hague)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$141
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,768 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelthe pearlden haagpanorama mesdagwalking distancerooms are largemodern hotelseparate showerpeace palacewalk in showeran upgradeshopping areaperfect staylong weekendenjoyed my staycity centre
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Hilton was known to nave the best service in the world . This one is the worst . You can t have breakfast on sunday after 11am even if you want to pay extra !!!!! I called the room service at 11:15 and they told me we couldn t have breakfast anymore.called the concierge and no answer , number 9 no answer ! They don t offer free WiFi , you cant open the Windows of the rooms just because downstairs they have loud music . The forniture is awful and the moquette disgusting . Don t go in This hotel because it is very expensive and the service and the confort are inhexistant . Hilton should take away his brand from this hotel ! It is a pity that situation like This happen because Den Hagg is one of the most beautifull city i have ever seen , very clean and organised with many things to do in the day and also by night it is planty of nice restaurants and café, nice art galeries , shops and it was a big surprise for my husband and i to discover it

Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
JolijnZeeuwen, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to read you were not convinced with the Hilton service and quality we pride ourselves in. We would like our guests to consider our hotel as a home away from home and it is much to my regret that in your case we did not succeed.

Dear Guest, your feedback is very valuable to us and will be used to further fine tune our services and product.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

I stayed here for a business trip in July 2012. The room was spacious and looked pretty new. The bed was very comfortable (great night's sleep both nights as it was also nice and quiet). The bathroom was fabulous and great water pressure on the shower.
On arriving, my TV wasn't working, and the very polite and helpful front desk staff arranged for it to be fixed within 10 minutes. Oh, and breakfast was very tasty with a huge selection of hot and cold food. It's also in a great location.
A great stay - will stay here again when visiting The Hague.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
JolijnZeeuwen, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us in Hilton The Hague. I am pleased to read that overall you had a most enjoyable stay with us and that our team did a great job. I have shared your compliments with them. I am also pleased to read you liked your room in our hotel.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

My husband and I spent one night at the Hilton The Hague. I had mentioned, when I called ahead to ask for restaurant recommendations, that it was to celebrate our wedding anniversary and when we arrived rose pedals ins the shape of a heart were arranged in our bed and in the bathtub. It was such a lovely gesture ! The staff was incredibly kind, friendly and helpful, the hotel itself is very nice and the executive lounge was very well stocked, with a lovely sun terrace to go with. It was just a great stay and I think a new wedding anniversary tradition is born :-)

Room Tip: Executive rooms with access to executive lounge
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was very nice to read you had a nice stay with us in The Hague on this special occasion. I am very happy to read that overall you had a most enjoyable stay with us and you liked the little gesture we made to make your wedding anniversary special.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I stayed with my wife here for the weekend ahead of a conference. We like friendly staff, well appointed modern rooms and good quality reasonably priced food and were delighted that Hilton Den Haag offered all of these and more.

From the moment we arrived and Luis carried our bags and welcomed us to the hotel the staff were excellent. More than any other hotel we have stayed in for a while every member of staff seemed to genuinely want to help - reception, housekeeping, concierge and restaurant.

The timing of our visit was lucky and we were alerted by reception to Museum nacht taking place on the Saturday night.

We had dinner in the hotel on the first night due to our late arrival and I was genuinely impressed by the Chef's menu - a 3 course set menu on which residents receive a 20% discount on the €35 price. The food was well presented, staff attentive and we really enjoyed the experience.

The room was upgraded to an Exec one on the 5th floor. As previous reviews have pointed out, many look into a central atrium. Other than finding it difficult to tell whether it was sunny outside this wasn't a problem. The room itself was modestly sized but in extremely good condition with 2 comfy seats, a decent tv, Bose sound dock for my iPod and a well appointed bathroom. We didn't have an issue with the size of the bath or the shower - both seemed fine.

The location is great - really close to lovely shops and art galleries. We also like running and found it easy to navigate to the sea (almost directly North, just over 3km much of which isn on the edge of a park where the route can be extended if desired).

All in all this is one of the best weekends I have enjoyed in a long time and a large part of that is down to the hotel and the friendly staff.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
JolijnZeeuwen, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us in Hilton The Hague. I am pleased to read that overall you had a most enjoyable stay with us and that our staff did a great job. Thank you for your compliments about the ambiance and quality of food in our Grand Café Pearl, which has been shared with our Executive Chef.

Dear Sir, thank you again for your valuable feedback and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

This Hilton is in an old (1930s?) office building which has been cleverly converted to a modern hotel.

It has striking but attractive public areas with interesting decor

The rooms are not spacious but after all this is a city centre hotel and space must be at a premium .But everything you want is carefully packed away in the room somewhere. We had two excellent single beds, an easy chair and footstool, desk with desk chair, standard lamp and occasional table as well as a full size wardrobe. Bit squashed but it all worked.

The bathroom again was not spacious but it was state of the art equipped. Neither bath nor separate shower were really big enough to accommodate a Dutch sized adult easily.

The room was air conditioned which seemed to be very effective and it also had an opening window.

The hotel has an excellent location in one of the upmarket residential districts just a ten minute walk from the Parliament buildings, Mauritshuis and main shopping area. And it has many restaurants within easy- and safe- walking distance

The Hilton is built around a courtyard with some rooms facing into it and some outwards. We had an outward facing room which I think would bepreferable. And we were on the top 5th floor which meant we had a great view out over the roofs of the city.

Good hotel with helpful pleasant staff close to all you want to see. And at week ends they even have cheap rates. What more could you want?

Room Tip: 5th floor outward facing
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
JolijnZeeuwen, General Manager at Hilton The Hague, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to write on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us in Hilton The Hague. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, as it best evaluates our product and services offerings. I am happy to read you had a nice time in The Hague.