Lovely hotel, surprisingly located in a characteristic part of The Hague's city center. Staff is very hospitable and the bar personnel discrete, yet warm and friendly. The rooms are spacious, the beds very comfortable. I especially loved the bathroom. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a stay in a more than comfortable location with a service-minded staff (which in our country is the exception, not the rule).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkhotel Den Haag was established in 1912. The hotel lies in the heart of the city centre, in the "Hofkwartier area", the "quartier latin" of The Hague. An area full with concept stores, restaurants and boutiques. All within walking distance. Embassies, ministries and the Peace Palace are close by. The hotel has 120 rooms, 5 meeting rooms, a lovely private garden and a cosy bar. Wireless internet is free of charge in the entire hotel. So is the coffee and tea in the lobby during the day. In the beautiful Garden room, with view on the Palace Gardens, is an extensive breakfast buffet served every morning. Private (paid) parking is available, though reservations are required. A public parking (Torengarage) is on 2 minutes walking distance of the hotel. Pets are allowed against supplement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parkhotel Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkhotel Den Haag Hotel The Hague
- Parkhotel Den Haag The Hague