Stayed here three times now due to location but won't be staying again. Rooms are adequate but two factors have put me off
1. The lift - it takes an eternity to get to where you want to go. When the lift does eventually arrive it is full and you need to wait again. It takes a ridiculous amount of time!
2. Breakfast - rubbish. Rude staff. No where to sit. Whole areas cordoned off that they won't open 'because that's for the evening'. Food selection poor. Queue for coffee. No service.
In summary I'd say they have too many guests for the infrastructure of the hotel.
And this is not the result of one visit. It's the result of three. And I go to a lot of hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Den Haag World Forum is located above the World Forum Convention Center. Easily accessible,the hotel offers ample parking and is located within walking distance of the Frederik Hendriklaan shopping street and Scheveningen beach.This cosy hotel in The Hague features 216 non smoking comfortable rooms, Pangea restaurant, Bar at Novotel and a wellness centre. The World Forum Convention Center offers 20 meeting rooms.The hotel is an ideal base for a business trip or a weekend away in The Hague. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Den Haag World Forum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Den Haag World Forum Hotel The Hague
- Novotel The Hague
- Novotel Hotel The Hague
- The Hague Novotel