What we liked:
The interior of the hotel is very traditional and old-school luxurious.
Rooms were spacious and beds were very comfortable.
What we did NOT like:
- extra 40 EUR for a twin-bed rooom instead queen (was not mentioned at time of booking)
- extra 20 EUR for WIFI
- extra 32 EUR for parking
- bathrooms featured very old-style fittings which looks nice but are not really functional
Because of all these extras, the 130-year anniversary rate of 160 USD turned out almost double.
We simply felt conned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical grandeur and elaborate elegance, Hotel Des Indes is a haven of luxury in the heart of The Hague. This five star deluxe retreat already embraces you even before you enter with the yellow facade and features a 315-square-metre health club, exceptional restaurant and sophisticated meeting facilities. Each room blends contemporary amenities with iconic architectural statements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Des Indes, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien The Hague
- The Hague Le Meridien