“Relax relax and a personal touch”
Review of Aspa

Aspa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ASPA offers a selection of bespoke beauty & holistic treatments including: facials, eyelash extentions, manicures & pedicures, waxing, aging well treatments, massage & body wellbeing treatments. Massage techniques offered include Swedish, Sports, Aromatherapy and Deep tissue. Featuring Aromatherapy Associates, EmerginC, Alpha-H, CULT51, Margaret Dabbs London, Elemental Herbology, Shellac, Vynalux,Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up,Lycon Wax.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
The Hague, The Netherlands
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Relax relax and a personal touch”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

A wonderful relaxing afternoon. Professional and personal treatments. Including a perfect massage by Alexander.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 410Denhaag
azra s, Owner at Aspa, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Many thanks!

Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Clean, professional, excellent service tailored to your needs”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I've been to a few spas in The Hague and this is by far the BEST! The staff go above and beyond to make you comfortable and relaxed, and they all speak great English which is perfect for expats. I liked my mani-pedi so much that I booked a massage to return the next day, and will definitely be coming back for more treatments in the near future. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2013
azra s, Owner at Aspa, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Many thanks for your kind words! Really happy that you enjoyed your treatments with us.
Hope to see you soon again.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Going the extra mile”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Fantastic customer service! I transferred money for a voucher (as a birthday gift); unfortunately it took longer than expected to land in the Spa's account. Azra at ASpa was trusting and pragmatic in her approach to the delayed payment vs. date of birthday. She not only accepted the bank transfer receipt as proof of payment, but also hand delivered the voucher to my friend the evening before her birthday. A kindness and trust I did not expect from a stranger, let alone a company. The reviews below gave me the confidence in the product, and my experience most certainly has given me confidence in the customer focus and understanding. Thanks very much Azra!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank ChantellCoetzee
azra s, Owner at Aspa, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
Many thanks for your review. We highly value our clients and their opinions. Hope to see you soon again at ASPA.
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Waxing”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I went to ASPA for waxing. You can find a welcoming atmosphere, attentive and personalised service. I would highly recommend ASPA!

Visited January 2013
Dear Margot,

Many thanks for your review. We are looking forward to see you soon again at ASPA.

“Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I spent 6 months of the last year in The Hague and was often at Aspa. It was my go-to place for pampering and maintenance services alike. Azra and team offer both the most advanced services and product lines in the city and they are all such attentive and caring people that I now consider them my friends.

As for the spa itself, it has an elegant and soothing atmosphere, so wonderful to visit.

I will always return to Aspa when in The Hague and recommend it highly to all there!

Renée from Canada

azra s, Owner at Aspa, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Dear Rene,

Many thanks for your review. It was gret to know that you enjoyed our services as much as we loved having you here at ASPA.
We hope that you will be back soon to Den Haag.