“Excellent Massage”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent Massage”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Lower back pain prompted me to go see Eleanor at MassageSense earlier this year. She quickly located the source of the problem and set about remedying it. I have been back twice since then. Her extensive knowledge is combined with a genuine aptitude for healing. Best therapist I have ever encountered. I will definitely be a regular.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank ElusiveJ

Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A hidden gem in The Hague”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Got a voucher for a Balinese massage package for my birthday.Was expecting a bigger place,instead ended up on the top floor of an old dutch house.Was greeted with tea,in an intimate,charming atmosphere.The two massage therapists are very open and friendly,asking you the correct questions in order to determine which massage might suit you best,and giving you important information about the massage of your choice.
The massage?Heaven on Earth,people.Heated towels to keep you warm,relaxing music,essential oils,and the hands of a Godess.
If you get the chance,go go GO and see(feel) for yourself.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank deedstimea
The Hague, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cured most of my aches and pains”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

I have been going to Massage Sense for a while now due to a bad lower back. Zuzana is very good at getting the knots out and overall massage techniques. I can recommend them to anyone who wants a deep and robust muscle massage.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Ian B
The Hague, The Netherlands
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Brilliant Massage”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My girlfriend and I have been going to Massage Sense for a while now, either for single massages or couples massage courses.

The two owners (Ivana and Zuzana) are very experienced and knowledgeable in various massage techniques (hot stone, deep tissue, oil, honey etc). We've tried more or less all of them and they are all great!

If you're looking for a good value for money massage while in The Hague, Massage Sense can definitely help you out.

Enjoy!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank BastiaanS
The Hague
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent, no-nonsense massage”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I went to Massage sense for months until I moved out of The Hague. Both ladies are excellent, with a lot of expertize. The place is neat and the atmosphere relaxed and non-pretentious. They are open to any combination of massage in order to solve your problems. I had problems with my back, due to my sedentary lifestyle, and my masseuse Ivana did an excellent job in releasing the tension. I hope I'll be back.

Visited September 2011