“The middle of the road.”
Review of La Cubanita

La Cubanita
Ranked #406 of 1,482 Restaurants in The Hague
Price range: US$20 - US$26
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Normally, I am not a big fan of 'all you can eat' dining. This place however understands this concept well. Young, nice girls efficiently serving tables. Different choices on the menu that will appeal to many. Just an easy going & friendly priced restaurant.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

really unbelievable how packed this place was and we were all delighted to get a table. We ordered with the clumsy waitresses and after a long time were served our beers. The food we ordered had no flavor whatsoever, so we asked for some chillies which were forgotten apparently. quickly paid the high bill and left

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I went with friends it was amazing.
Fantastic food especially the nachos. Warm environment Mexican music and cocktails.. If you love Mexican food you should go...

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Never been to Cuban tapas place before. Is there such a thing? OK, these guys have a nice theme for their restaurant. Decorated with Cuban photos, maps, flags, paintings and bright colors. The food is good and I recommend that you take the all-you-can-eat tapas buffet. You don't leave hungry from this place.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Great food, very nice selection of different Tapas, I really cannot decide which one was the best. Service was quick and very friendly. Their coctails are rather mild, contain very much ice and not so much alcohol, this would be my only negative remark. I also tried their lemon cake and it was delicious. The only problem with La Cubanita is that I stuffed myself otherwise an overall a great experience.