NH Den Haag
Patten Hotel(The Hague)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
1,384 results
All reviewsbusiness districtden haagwtc buildingworld tradecentral stationtram stopbusiness tripcity centrenice business hotelrooms are modernfree wifijunior suitepleasant staymin walkpublic transportexcellent breakfastmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2014

A good modern hotel, nice size rooms, well furnished and clean.
The buffet breakfast was good, plenty to choose from and high quality.
Located in a business district. About a 15 minute walk to the main shopping area, but metro right next to hotel if you do not want to walk.
Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Nice hotel to stay in for my business purposes. Although check that your shower hose doesn't leak! Dinner service could be better. On my last visit (18/19th Dec. 2013) the Nhube restaurant was undergoing refurbishment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 4 January 2014

happy trip
kindly people
good location metro very nearby
maybe menu proposition in restaurant during the week-end
pitty not many people in restaurant food was excellent
thinks to do again without exception

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very nice hotel with a terrific view.
We were lucky to stay on 11th floor and could see a great deal og Den Hague.
The rooms are nice and modern and clean.
The service was good and breakfast was VERY good and delicious.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had booking and confirmation travelled 6 hours to this hotel to arrive at reception bearing in mind hotel virtually empty, had to wait 15 minutes to get opportunity to check in and only 1 person in front of me ! when my turn the reception man was huffing and puffing (hardly professional) then he could not find my booking ask me am I sure this is my name ! After another 5 minutes of him huffing and puffing I ask for duty manager who turned up but to be honest he was just as bad, he neither could find our booking I offered to leave him the confirmation number and my passport while he sorted out problem and ask can I go to a room please he refused, I then ask to speak with GM he refused said I am not allowed to speak with him, which I questioned eventually agreed to contact him, I spoke with him he did not seem too bothered the way the reception is run, but did agree to give me a room whilst they sort out problem he then confirmed this with his reception staff then when he come off phone the duty manager said to me " so do you want a room or not" that just topped it all, I decided to not even bother and decided to not stay and in fact left the hotel, really they could not care less, meaning that I had to find another hotel, but they was not in the least bit bothered, we spoke with the booking agents who informed us that they have had problems with this hotel previously we since found out that that the one person in front of us at check in also had same problem they could not find there booking either!
So if you do have the misfortune to have to stay here, be prepared when you arrive you might not get a room, or at very least be prepared for an unprofessional check in and very long winded indeed, like you are making the staff do something very difficult
My recommendation would be find another hotel ! I must say that after staying in hundreds of hotels throughout the world this must be my worst ever check in experience, so bad to make me not stay and have the hassle of finding alternative accommodation !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business